Drill that is musical, effective, and attainable is what I strive to put into each one of my visual designs. With over 14 years of experience writing drill I can offer the expertise to insure that your design is well staged, teachable and matches the abilities of your performers. You bring the ideas and together we will make it happen!
What to Expect
- Competitive and flexible pricing based on size, complexity and amount of pre consultation
- Drill designed on Pyware Java 3D Version 7 with Real View.
- Clean and teachable transitions and staging
- Ideal instrument staging that enhances your musical performance
- Stationary visuals and effect ideas incorporated into design
- Clear and concise instructions and text boxes
- Performers are clearly labeled
- Drill and Individual Coordinate Sheets sent as a PDF file via email
(Sheets sent via US mail available upon request for an additional charge.)
- Pyware 3DZ file and option to upload to online pyware account
- 1 free set of edits after initial review or 1 free online Skype editing session (See below for more info.)
Visit the Pricing page for the more info. Example Videos Below.
Visit the CCMD YouTube channel for 100+ drill samples.
Competition Show Examples
Festival Show Examples